Dale Creasy Jr (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

JFR has provided support to Peanut for several years (as did DSR when they were still in existence). Kelly Hood, Dan Hood's father, has been a part of the Peanut's team for as long as I can remember and was a huge part of helping the team rebuild after the accident in Dallas last season. For those unfamiliar with Kelly's background, he is one of the best I've ever seen with a welding torch in his hand and has been very well known in the Chicagoland area for many many years for abilities.

Seeing John Force helping out Peanut is very cool. Running a career best ! We all need independent racers like them. Short fields suck.
Indeed. Junior is a lot like Terry Haddock; nice guy that never gives up even in the face of disaster. Here's hoping he hoists a Wally soon and with a car that can run 3.90, it can happen. They said yesterday that JFR told Creasy's team they had a spare chassis and to just come and get it. Wow, that's comaraderie for you.

JFR has provided support to Peanut for several years (as did DSR when they were still in existence). Kelly Hood, Dan Hood's father, has been a part of the Peanut's team for as long as I can remember and was a huge part of helping the team rebuild after the accident in Dallas last season. For those unfamiliar with Kelly's background, he is one of the best I've ever seen with a welding torch in his hand and has been very well known in the Chicagoland area for many many years for abilities.

This is very interesting information. I had no idea JFR was helping Creasy. And had no idea Danny Hood's dad was also in the sport.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back