$ cuts? (1 Viewer)

Didnt force say something like if nhra cuts it,they will keep cutting the purse? Asking for a friend...

Find this hard to believe.Why would they even consider showing up for that kind of payout.IF IT"S true i wouldn't blame any of the teams for telling nhra to shove it.

Alan Reinhart you know lots of people and hear lots of things.Do YOU think there's any truth to this,and if so your opinion.

i have to wonder how much does the purse factor into a full time teams budget ? i would think, it would not be a huge chunk, as it is not guaranteed money and its not that much money, given the cost to run a full scale operation!

Little guys depend on the qualifying money to survive. Might not be able to justify going with the new cuts.

Find this hard to believe.Why would they even consider showing up for that kind of payout.IF IT"S true i wouldn't blame any of the teams for telling nhra to shove it.

Aside from the majority being sponsored and having contractual obligations, they're racers and they want to race. If they have the means to do it, they'll do it.

Yikes! I just shelled out $400 for tickets to St. Louis, I will be slightly irritated if we only have 10 cars in each class show up.

Just dole out the remaining purse money to Kallitta and DSR and end the season already.... then like I said earlier, JFR and Snake can buy the remnants of the sanctioning body for peanuts and start 2021 with a new vision ;)

You know what would be weird, 2021 will have only 8 - 10 tracks where you can have (little) crowds, so you can still run 24 races, just run 3X in the same place..... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm curious. As the major sponsor of the NHRA Pro Series, what does the Mello Yello money cover then? I always assumed it was towards event prizemoney, end of year championship payouts and series marketing expenses.

If this true, there's more money in street racing. Maybe the Pro Stock drivers could start their own Discovery reality show "Pro Stock Outlaws", from strip to street racing.
Watch former NHRA drivers take on Memphis Street Outlaws and The 405 in a $100,00.00 winner take all.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back