Cruz Pedregon Team Report - Houston (1 Viewer)

NHRA® Team Report
NHRA SpringNationals - Houston
Pre-Race Report

Cruz Pedregon, or "Mr. Perfect Reaction Time," and Crew Chief John Collins (JC) are seeing the consistency they've been working toward with the Snap-on® Dodge® and are ready to take on Houston just one week after the team's best-of-the-season 3.93-seconds 326 mph third place finish in Charlotte. Cruz says he feels good about the car and his driving, especially after achieving the elusive 0.00 reaction time that's the goal of any drag racer.

“I’m very happy with where we are right now and the way the Snap-on Dodge is running. After a little bit of a slow start early in the season, I think we're now getting to where we should be. I've said it was going to be four or five races before we would really start to come together and here we are going into the fifth race. JC says he's been 'pecking' away at the things that weren't working and finding what does. I'm feeling good about the car and driving it well, so we're ready for Houston," says Cruz about the track where he had his first Funny Car win in 1992.

The team now has more round wins this year than it did in the abbreviated 2020 NHRA season, and Cruz and team are planning on making it his 78th final round appearance on race day this weekend at Houston Raceway Park.

Follow Cruz and Snap-on on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
To see the latest Cruz news, like his Facebook page, where you can also check out his Vlog “Kickin’ It With The Cruzer.” Follow Cruz on Twitter and Instagram. Be sure to follow @MakersandFixers on Instagram and share your stories at makersandfixers.com.

image.png

image.png

For more information, contact:
Dana Dussing Berry
(501) 772-6141
[email protected]
Caleb Cox
Pedregon Racing
(317) 910-8558
[email protected]

--
Dana Dussing Berry PR Lead