Cruz in the Booth (1 Viewer)

tx_trojan

Nitro Member
I’ll preface this comment by stating I might be the only person that is both a John force and Cruz Pedregon fan....

Loved hearing Cruz in the booth bringing the heat when Force beat Hight on a ‘slower’ run and continuing with the ‘honest’ race between Hagan and Beckman.

Good stuff

?? Force outran Hight 4.08 to 4.11
I did hear the other Pedregon say in the booth on Fox that the fire emanating from the rear of Leahs powerplant was "not a good thing" .

Wait, Cruz was in the booth? How can he be in the booth on Sunday and drive at the same time?

Last edited:
As soon as I saw the title of this thread I said oh boy...
Did not appreciate the comment about John....racing may be better off without either Pedregon's involvement

Glad to see Blake get his first, Terry going to another final, and the Enders-Gray rivalry is bringing some interest to Pro Camaro....Courtney is tearing it up even if she doesn't win. Steady Eddie keeping it up will make for an exciting PSB countdown. And Mark Pawuk in a Mopar and a final in FSS!
See...racing can be great without certain people....

Last edited:
Wait Cruz was in the booth? How can he be in the booth on Sunday and drive at the same time?

New thing....#17 is picked to be an unpaid junior announcer on Sunday....and to go to the food trailers for the booth announcers

...or was that a rhetorical question? :D

Someone is still bitter about 2009... I wonder how he feels about his former sponsor all over the Force cars.

I’ll preface this comment by stating I might be the only person that is both a John force and Cruz Pedregon fan....
Loved hearing Cruz in the booth bringing the heat when Force beat Hight on a ‘slower’ run and continuing with the ‘honest’ race between Hagan and Beckman.
Good stuff

Force ran quicker than Hight (you can't even get that right) so how can it be good stuff. Cruz will never finish building that bridge so he can get over it. If he would have worried about his own program as much as he worried about JFR's program maybe he wouldn't have had that problem.

Cruz definitely has issues with Force that he needs to address. It's not a conspiracy every time Force wins against a teammate.

Ask the Pedregons that and you'll get quite a different opinion, it seems. Cruz just needs to get over it already. I do think it's hilarious that John lives in his head, rent free, after all this time.

Cruz' comment about JFR was definitely a cheap shot. Especially when accompanied by his comment about DSR.

4.08 vs 4.11? You can't dial that into a car with certainty. Then throw in the reaction time element. Red light...yes. Really late on the tree...sure.

Sour grapes.............TP, CP need to get a life. TP would of been a "never been" with out JFR at least now because of JFR he is a "has been".

How can someone at NHRA be so deaf and blind they can't see how bad TP and CP really are? Is announcing that hard that those two are the best there is?

Lets start a petition....

Alan....I'm tired of hearing you on the Youtube and NHRA clips only....we want Alan in the booth full time!

When I see the TV coverage and then re-watch the clips with Alan, I say THAT'S what's missing! A Dave MacClelland for these times

if Dave Reiff needs a box to stand on we can get him one...

It's worth repeating: They should have never fired Mike Dunn.
If I'm not mistaken, Mike Dunn worked for ESPN. When the NHRA decided to produce their own TV shows (which air on Fox Sports) Mike was never hired to be part of the broadcast team.

If I'm not mistaken, Mike Dunn worked for ESPN. When the NHRA decided to produce their own TV shows (which air on Fox Sports) Mike was never hired to be part of the broadcast team.

Which was a big mistake on NHRA's end.

Please go to more races Bob .... I want to hear Alan on the PA at the track (or on All Access). I bet I listen to over 15 hours of NHRA racing on the weekends we are not racing (I may be running a excavator, tractor, or skid steer, or in my son's shop feeding a CNC lathe cutting stainless or duplex, but I'm entertained by listening to the racing live and watching the key events .. usually replays).

When I do watch TV I would prefer the Reif & Dunn combo, but I'm afraid that ship has sailed.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back