Courtney Vs Robert (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
I dunno if I should say anything about this, but the race between Robert & Courtney - she shut down early, & I kinda wondered if she was throwing the race, for whatever reason. BUT, it was a blessing that she did that, cuz if she had stayed on the throttle, Robert probably would have run into her when he crashed. That crash did shock me, wasn't expecting that at all. Was glad Robert got out of the car OK. The body cracked & was flopping around as he headed to the kitty litter. Arghhh

I dunno, it just seemed like she shut off so Robert could win the race. Maybe there was a real issue with the car. No one commented on it so I'm just guessing. I think the important thing was that she didn't collide with Robert, which could have been a real possibility. Don't wanna think about what could have happened.

Eddie had an .005 light...lost about 20mph on the top end but was still going. Look how close it was at the finish....4 hundredths

hines.png

I didn't appreciate TPED trying to inject controversy into that race, and I think the NHRA didn't either- sounds like they edited his comments out of this clip from YT

Last edited:
Remember turn 4 at Daytona? Team racing killed Dale SR. blocking for JR and M. Waltrip.
teams are just that a team and when necessary one helps out the other.

.....tped called it like he saw it.....if anyone has class, it's LE.

hight's damaged car was left at turn off. caught re-air again last nite. watched finals racers turning off rite past
the dusty and damaged AAA special.

Since we're talking about the possibility of throwing a race... I was asked what I would guess the value of Wilk's check from JFR was after the first round loss to Robert. Not accusing, just making conversation. Probably not a real deal but it's as much a possibility as many of the other accusations floating around.

.....tped called it like he saw it.....if anyone has class, it's LE.

hight's damaged car was left at turn off. caught re-air again last nite. watched finals racers turning off rite past
the dusty and damaged AAA special.
I bet after the race ended they at least took all the titanium struts and the wing off of it. Usually a team will take the body back to the shop because they may need one of the pieces to repair another body that is not as damaged.

they left the whole car at the shut down / turn off area....looks like they rolled it out of the way and left it there,
until after the race i'm sure jfr loaded the whole car up.

Since we're talking about the possibility of throwing a race... I was asked what I would guess the value of Wilk's check from JFR was after the first round loss to Robert. Not accusing, just making conversation. Probably not a real deal but it's as much a possibility as many of the other accusations floating around.

Neither Tim, or Courtney had consistent enough cars this year that could win a race.

No doubt in my mind that Eddie took a dive for Andrew. I'm sure NHRA is checking into it thoroughly though! /s

Richard Hartman had something to say about diving accusations on Facebook:
HART.PNG

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back