Courtney Force in ESPN's "body" issue. (1 Viewer)

This is good for the sport.

The Body Issue isn't some skin flick or the like. I like Courtney more and more each time I hear her talk (Geez, what a difference from that reality show persona).

This is good for the sport.

The Body Issue isn't some skin flick or the like. I like Courtney more and more each time I hear her talk (Geez, what a difference from that reality show persona).

to be fair, I think she may have still been in high school then too or at minimum just out of it. Lots of changes between 18 and 25

Great for the sport no doubt. What would be better for the sport is Melanie Troxel and I sharing a meal, sushi or some other seafood. Not sure I can type that, but oh well.

Any kind of exposure for this sport can't be a Bad thing, but when she says she's trying to Promote the Athletisism of the sport? Give me a Break....

the force family will forget more ways they have exposed NHRA drag racing
than probably all others ever will.

FWIW: When you're looking at a sport where winner and runner-ups are separated by 100s (or 1,000ths) of a Second, physical (and the mental) conditioning could be that edge.
She - and her serious conditioning (and youth) - are the future.

PS: I'm, well, not young and pack some extra poundage but, when/if I win Powerball I'm not going to hire a clone of me to drive my car.
:)

Any kind of exposure for this sport can't be a Bad thing, but when she says she's trying to Promote the Athletisism of the sport? Give me a Break....

I no plenty of fat asses in race cars that r not athletes:eek:

Tony Stewart and Juan Pablo Montoya come immediately to mind. When JPM was in F1 at McLaren, the team's nickname for him was " Gordo" which is Spanish for fat. I just saw Tony Stewart at a WOO event in Lawrenceburg, Indiana and I am sure he weighs more than I do ... And I am a foot taller than he is!

All things being equal ... The driver in better shape does have the edge.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back