Countdown Confusion (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

woody

Nitro Member
Countdown Causing Confusion?

Feeling confused? Are you overwhelmed by the dozens of possibilities, scenarios, and combinations possible as the Countdown to the Championship plays out between this weekend's race at Richmond and the end of the season?

Well, fear not! The stages are set following today's final qualifying at VMP, and NHRA Public Relations Manager Michael Padian explains everything in detail exclusively for 1320 TV. Click here 1320 TV and prepare to be enlightened!

Last edited:
Feeling confused? Are you overwhelmed by the dozens of possibilities, scenarios, and combinations possible as the Countdown to the Championship plays out between this weekend's race at Richmond and the end of the season?

Well, fear not! The stages are set following today's final qualifying at VMP, and NHRA Public Relations Manager Michael Padian explains everything in detail exclusively for 1320 TV.

Well . . . that certainly clears things up! Appears to me that if NHRA had just let the Pros RACE we wouldn't be trying to figure out how qualifying point may determine the final fours.

That is one of the funniest videos I have ever seen. I assume Compton and the boys are intelligent people but making stupid decisions. How can they watch that video and not see how ridiculous this is. The only thing I understood is that Jason is 2 rounds behind Jeggie.

What a friggen mess!

Thanks Brian.

Pretty interesting...

I think Robert got locked in with his qual. points. If he lost 1st round, he would end up with 2280. Scelzi and Capps are tied at 2199. If Capps makes it to the final and lost, he would only have 2279. Same with Scelzi. Ashley would have 2272. In other words, all three drivers would have to win to pass Hight. Scelzi has the tie breaker BTW.

I think every NHRA executive should be rounded up, tied to a chair, and forced to watch/listen to this enlightened explanation of this Countdown, over and over and over,until they admit what a monumental mistake it has been to try to copycat NASCAR.

This is the most freakin' ridiculous thing I've ever witnessed.

Get a clue folks! You want to appeal to more of the masses? This is definately NOT the way to do it.

GEEZaloo!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back