Cost of Entry at Noble Div 4 race this week (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Nemo

Nitro Member
Was looking around the Div 4 site, also around the TVRP site, seen no mention of racer and crew entry. I also remember Div 4 having a "pit vehicle" registration, is this still the case. It seems like the Div 5 races I made this year were around 150 bucks, trying to set my budget for this upcoming weekend.
Thanks,

Was looking around the Div 4 site, also around the TVRP site, seen no mention of racer and crew entry. I also remember Div 4 having a "pit vehicle" registration, is this still the case. It seems like the Div 5 races I made this year were around 150 bucks, trying to set my budget for this upcoming weekend.
Thanks,

150 I think it is, are you just taking one car?

Yup, one car, one golf cart, and a pit bike. The boy is mad his Jr. is going to sit at home :eek:

Yup, one car, one golf cart, and a pit bike. The boy is mad his Jr. is going to sit at home :eek:

I think the pit passes are about 40 bucks, last year we got ripped off because most tracks and even NHRA allows us to use our extra drivers passes as crew passes, not the track manager at Noble, she made us buy extra crew passes and didn't give us any credit for the extra drivers pass.

Four cars, two drivers, should be two extra drivers passes right?

Yea you would think. The way most tracks worry about parking space they should just be happy that your putting 4 cars in the space of two or three.

Oh, and pray it doesn't rain, last year we got stuck in the pits and had to wait 10 hours to get towed out by a tractor. 1 tractor, 200 stuck rigs. Two souped up 4wds were pulling rigs out for 100 bucks a pop and they were making good $$$$$

Oh, and pray it doesn't rain, last year we got stuck in the pits and had to wait 10 hours to get towed out by a tractor. 1 tractor, 200 stuck rigs. Two souped up 4wds were pulling rigs out for 100 bucks a pop and they were making good $$$$$
Jenn, is it safe to assume that y'all didn't have much fun here last year?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back