Congratulations Arby's-Parts Plus TF team (1 Viewer)

sammi

Nitro Member
JimO, Nicky and Jesse tee'd one up in Round one and it carried them the rest of the day on basically a one lane race track. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving team of hard working young crewmen. Much deserved. Time to roll through an Arby's.

Yes, sir! I also liked that some past crewmembers who now work for the Capco boys came over after the race to hang out. I think they try to create a pretty good atmosphere with that team and that crew.

Man, the Arby’s guy that was there with Clay/RWR all weekend was all in! It’s good to see Arby’s come back, I don’t know if they have sponsored an individual car in quite a while, if ever. I know they sponsored Atlanta dragway back when it was still open; RIP Atlanta dragway. But from what I hear some of the top Arby’s execs are pretty big racing fans. I am definitely going to buy some Arby’s, now that they have brought back potato cakes, and try to run this up the chain.

In the past three years, I have boycotted all fast food, but when I see something like this, I will patronize their business. Clay did not even have to win the event, I would go to Arby’s regardless, just because they sponsor him/RWR.

good karma i think too. pretty sure they left brainerd sunday night and did not test on monday. they hauled the DHL body/s? back to fab shop in indy for kalittas,
quickest way to get to work repairing the damaged body/s ....... the mighty mack indy wrap up on youtube last night had some interesting comments regarding
the arby's 'test' sponsorship. ....... IMO it is always great when a non-automotive brand can look at our sport to advertise, and motorsports in general, which RWR
represents. kudos to everyone responsible for making the Arbys deal happen for Indy. i was shocked to see it as qualifying started last friday night.

Last edited:
Yes, sir! I also liked that some past crewmembers who now work for the Capco boys came over after the race to hang out. I think they try to create a pretty good atmosphere with that team and that crew.

Man, the Arby’s guy that was there with Clay/RWR all weekend was all in! It’s good to see Arby’s come back, I don’t know if they have sponsored an individual car in quite a while, if ever. I know they sponsored Atlanta dragway back when it was still open; RIP Atlanta dragway. But from what I hear some of the top Arby’s execs are pretty big racing fans. I am definitely going to buy some Arby’s, now that they have brought back potato cakes, and try to run this up the chain.

In the past three years, I have boycotted all fast food, but when I see something like this, I will patronize their business. Clay did not even have to win the event, I would go to Arby’s regardless, just because they sponsor him/RWR.
Saw Bobby Lagana give Clay a huge hug at the top end.

A cheer went up in my house! Loved seeing Clay, Jim O, Nick Boninfante and Rick Ware win their first U.S. Nationals. Their was a Kalitta style mosh pit going at the starting line. When Jim O was interviewed he said he and Nicky had several runner ups when they were at Kalitta's but had never won one. I was surprised to hear that. Also can't forget Jesse the car chief and his young hard working crew who made sure Clay could stomp on that loud pedal 4 straight times.

A cheer went up in my house! Loved seeing Clay, Jim O, Nick Boninfante and Rick Ware win their first U.S. Nationals. Their was a Kalitta style mosh pit going at the starting line. When Jim O was interviewed he said he and Nicky had several runner ups when they were at Kalitta's but had never won one. I was surprised to hear that. Also can't forget Jesse the car chief and his young hard working crew who made sure Clay could stomp on that loud pedal 4 straight times.
Yeah, I love every one of those guys. And I love it even more when they win! Just really enjoy seeing underdog take the title. And they had pretty much a dominant car all day. They didn’t win it by accident.

Arby's is returning to the Winnipeg market soon as a new restaurant is being built. Can't wait for it to open.

Wife and I stopped in for a Roast beef and cheddar along with the potato cakes.
Mentioned to the Mgr as to why we were there. He had NO IDEA what we were talking about.
Do you think that the top brass could have cluid the Mgr's in on a new advertising play?

Wife and I stopped in for a Roast beef and cheddar along with the potato cakes.
Mentioned to the Mgr as to why we were there. He had NO IDEA what we were talking about.
Do you think that the top brass could have cluid the Mgr's in on a new advertising play?
From what I've heard it was a franchise owner sponsoring Clay. He's was interested in either NASCAR or NHRA. And whatever he liked the best will get his funding, He owns over 200 + stores.

From what I've heard it was a franchise owner sponsoring Clay. He's was interested in either NASCAR or NHRA. And whatever he liked the best will get his funding, He owns over 200 + stores.
Wonder if that'll open any doors, talk about perfect timing.
Was it a local franchisee?

An Arby’s super roast beef sandwich is my absolute favorite. It’s typically not on the menu, you have to ask for it.

glenn, where did you hear this?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back