Congratulations Angelle (2 Viewers)

close race also
Indeed. The MOV was less than 1/1000th of a second. Trap speed was separated by only .05 mph and the 1000' times were identical to the 1,000th of a second. You probably couldn't have driven a 10-penny nail between the two cars at the stripe.

That woman is as dedicated as any racer out there; good on her. She had it coming.

so check this out ...... (as carl also referred to)
coughlin: .059 r.t. @ 5.307 (.003 advantage to mike)
sampey: .062 r.t. @ 5.304 (.003 advantage to angelle)
timers to 4th digit to determine winner: MOV .0005 seconds....wow!
that is about as close as it gets.
congrats to angelle on her first TAD win.

Big congrats and well earned. Her driving as of late has been good, consistently good lights and a solid race car. May help heal the wound of being shut off in the Indy final.

It was so awesome to see her win! So proud of her! Probably my second favorite female Pro driver ever. Was really hoping she would be crying in the interview with Alan because she shows her true emotion, but maybe the interview with Amanda Busick on FS. She ;looked liked she had the same fire she had in her championship years! Was supposed to be there in person to see it, in which case you would have heard my scream all the way to the Shady Maple! Due to unforeseen circumstances, had to leave after Friday, but still great to see on Dot-TV!

Angelle gets beat up for her reaction times. Her reaction times from last seven rounds in the last two events.
.050 Indy round 1
.047 Indy round 2
.058 Indy round 3
.044 maple round 1
.033 maple round 2
.088 maple round 3 (Kundratic rolled the beams staging)
.062 Maple final round

She drove her ass off the last two events. Congrats on the win!

It was so awesome to see her win! So proud of her! Probably my second favorite female Pro driver ever. Was really hoping she would be crying in the interview with Alan because she shows her true emotion, but maybe the interview with Amanda Busick on FS. She ;looked liked she had the same fire she had in her championship years! Was supposed to be there in person to see it, in which case you would have heard my scream all the way to the Shady Maple! Due to unforeseen circumstances, had to leave after Friday, but still great to see on Dot-TV!
Did I someone say shady Maple? 😀
1726584860612.png

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back