Congrats to The Giant From Switzerland (Urs Erbacher) (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

mike

Nitro Member
Previous PB was a .70 at 318. Goes to Vegas and runs a .594 @ 326.48!

The Europeons are ready to play ball :)

Previous PB was a .70 at 318. Goes to Vegas and runs a .594 @ 326.48!

The Europeans are ready to play ball :)

i don't know if you know this Mike or maybe one of our English friends can help me....are the rules the same over there? (i.e. fuel %, overdrive, etc)

good job Urs

i don't know if you know this Mike or maybe one of our English friends can help me....are the rules the same over there? (i.e. fuel %, overdrive, etc)

good job Urs

Mike,

I know that two teams this season (Urs included) and even the previous were running 85% and had the rev limiter on, not sure on the OD. But I was told by both teams, they had them set up like the American cars, for future overseas racing goals. :)

HOws about the Big Guy eh?

Urs Erbacher becomes the quickest and fastest European of all time!

Many Congratulations to all at Fat Attack Racing from all of us here at Barry Sheavills Motorsport!

And I am stuck in Hagerstown, Maryland missing the race in my own back yard due to work issues. I was supposed to be landing in Vegas RIGHT NOW, but instead it will be this time tomorrow night. SOMEBODY SHOOT ME.

Good job Urs and Wayne Dupuy!!!

Met Urs tonight, nice guy, his previous best was a .74, according to one of his crew. Not sure where the Term Giant came from, he's maybe an inch taller than me and I'm 6' even! Either way I hope he stays in, brutal field!;)

How about that Swede and Wayne-o!!! :D

12 111 Urs Erbacher, Arlesheim SW, McKinney-BAE 4.594 326.48

Talk about someone that should get a bit of tube time tomorrow- it would be nice to take a break from all the C/D stuff...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back