Congrats to Scelzi and the team! (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Congratulations to Gary and the team. I wonder if that was "Body on Tap" shampoo that my brother was pouring over Gary's head at the end of the track!!! heeeehehehee!!!

Jim O has still got great form when he picks up people! Thank god he didn't body slam Gary!!! haaaahahahaa! I remember that very well!!! :D

Congratulations to Gary and the team. I wonder if that was "Body on Tap" shampoo that my brother was pouring over Gary's head at the end of the track!!! heeeehehehee!!!

Jim O has still got great form when he picks up people! Thank god he didn't body slam Gary!!! haaaahahahaa! I remember that very well!!! :D
i thought Scelzi was going to SNAP in half when he did that, the look on his face was priceless.

My favorite driver is #2 in the Funny Car standings; I miss seeing Zippy in a Mopar Oakley shirt but Todd Okuhara is bad-a$$; he's doing an outstanding job of putting my boy in the winner's circle; considering what Todd was able to do in the last two races last season with Fast Jack, things are looking really good; on top of all that, my favorite driver in a long car is sitting at #2 in Top Fuel. The one good thing about this new points system is that I know I will be there when the winners are decided; Pomona can't come soon enough.

It was great to see Scelzi in the winners circle.

It'll be exciting in Vegas & Pomona for sure.

With Fast Jack's runs there from last year, and Todd on the O team this year - plus what Okuhara said about the MTS car being one of the best (or the best, can't remember exactly) out there, it will be a thrill to see.

DLB

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back