Congrats Prof. Dave and Co. (1 Viewer)

StockersRock

Nitro Member
Congrats on the Atco win, and a great season with what looks to be a top 10 in National points!!! It's been a delight to follow your season!

Yes, Congrats to Dave, Zane and the whole Circus gang. :cool:

Plus this quote from Andy:

Congrats on the Atco win, and a great season with what looks to be a top 10 in National points!!! It's been a delight to follow your season!

Just another great performance in my absense-I went to 10 races this year and we won one. I missed four races (actually I was there Friday-Sunday with the rain and wind), Lee won two and runnered up at the third. Lee did a great job driving and providing feedback-Al built a great motor and made the right tuning calls and Lee's brother-in-law Brian Van Poppel really helped out with calls on the tire and chassis set-up, plus he was a great sounding board for Lee.

This was a great way to end a great season. And thanks for the support. And Andy, if you don't come by and introduce yourself next year, I'll make sure that people ban you from the race tracks/

I'll consider that my warning! HAHA. In all seriousness though, '07 will be a little calmer than '06, which should equal getting to some more races than I did this year. Buying houses during the summer and having a child last week ate up some of my race chasing this year. Here's to '07! Cheers!

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back