Competition Eliminator at the NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series, West Central Division, event at Flying H Dragstrip: (1 Viewer)

andujar

Nitro Member
1718389774337.png

2024 roof tec bonus fund runs at 8 venues, with two double d's at ennis and odessa. can take best 7 races and have to at
least qualify at 7 events to be eligible for season end money. running at the two double d's allow 2 hauls to compete in 4 races.
throw in the season end big money, and it's a recipe for big fields at these two races.

live feed on utube did not show finals last night. must have ran really late.
sunday stock final was e/s heads up ...... and maddie gordon wins her 2nd in all female final

Last edited:
live feed on utube did not show finals last night. must have ran really late.
sunday stock final was e/s heads up ...... and maddie gordon wins her 2nd in all female final
I watched the feed all the way to the end and it showed every final. Did you watch it rewound after the stream ended? That can sometimes cut off the end of longer streams, unfortunately.

I watched the feed all the way to the end and it showed every final. Did you watch it rewound after the stream ended? That can sometimes cut off the end of longer streams, unfortunately.
mite be what happened.....thanks brad

They had 33 cars in Dallas earlier this year. Before that, when's the last time a Regional had a bump spot?

Great to see for the class!

Alan
Last year, there was a couple of them - for the last two seasons - every Comp winner in the Bonus fund has had to win 5 rounds.

Big shoutout to Rodger Brogdon for adding money the last few years, also great to see folks taking advantage of it. I know a few of our local guys have been running primarily D4 since the start of last year. Joe skipped the Nationals here last year to run a Divisional race in Dallas last year, his daughter finished top ten in D4 last year as well.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back