Comp at Indy (1 Viewer)

Nunz

Nitro Member
I was looking at the Comp Eliminator entry list for Indy. Is it still a 64 car field? Because there's roughly half that entered. It wouldn't shock me based on how expensive Comp is, but I'm going this year and would be bummed to not see the traditional 64 car deal.

Nunzio, you should have seen that list last week? It was like 15 entries, although that does Suprise me! Comp hAs gotten over 100 entries in the past, this is a bummer!

Yeah it is a bummer. But again, a sign of the times. Comp is super expensive, and like in most every other class, these are people that are self-funding. I am excited to see Alan Ellis and his A/A, because my dad raced at Indy in the early '70s in A/A, and even more excited to see Jirka Kaplan's AA/AM entered. We like altereds. :D

HUGE Comp fan here! My second favorite class behind TAFC.

Dave Ring - thank you for continuing to race and support the category! Was excited to see Kyle get that win at Atco!

Absloutely Joe. Indy being the longest event, people have to miss more work than for other races. But I tend to think it's not racers just passing up on Indy, I would bet there are many cars out there that are just plain parked. But, if 41 is all that's there, I'm gonna enjoy 'em all! I still bet we get more entrants, since guys will see they will most likely get to race. I have a friend in the SS/AH Shooutout, and not long ago it looked like 10 or so entries, now I think they are 23!

I think you'll be okay. The registration is still missing:

2 Team Aragona cars
Sal Biondo
Al Ackerman
Dave Yediny
Charlie Greco
Fletcher

and there's more out there I'm sure that will make the trip.

Sal won't be there-Kevin Robb is driving his car-I know that one of the guys you list will be there.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back