College Football rivalries (1 Viewer)

Terry

Nitro Member
On a small farm in south central nebraska
Hey, doesn't seem to be much going on in the lounge this year with our traditional rivalries and clever reparte. What's goin on? Looks like we got Michigan and ND this week, right Mike, PJ and Dave? And Ohio State meets USC, right Teri? And my unranked, unheralded Huskers toil in anonymity with a 2-0 record (okay, they were both cupcakes). Tom's Sooners look great, Johnny Mopar's Mizzou Tigers are looking good, and Tim, how are the Horns looking down Texas way? Anybody interested in trading some compliments and barbs back and forth on the young college football season. Okay, I'll start here--Mr. Mopar, lots of people are talking about Mizzou going all the way this year, so just to stir things up, I'm gonna predict a Husker victory putting an end to the Mizzou undefeated season on Oct. 4 in Lincoln for Homecoming....how's that for a bold statement?

Hey, doesn't seem to be much going on in the lounge this year with our traditional rivalries and clever reparte. What's goin on? Looks like we got Michigan and ND this week, right Mike, PJ and Dave? And Ohio State meets USC, right Teri? And my unranked, unheralded Huskers toil in anonymity with a 2-0 record (okay, they were both cupcakes). Tom's Sooners look great, Johnny Mopar's Mizzou Tigers are looking good, and Tim, how are the Horns looking down Texas way? Anybody interested in trading some compliments and barbs back and forth on the young college football season. Okay, I'll start here--Mr. Mopar, lots of people are talking about Mizzou going all the way this year, so just to stir things up, I'm gonna predict a Husker victory putting an end to the Mizzou undefeated season on Oct. 4 in Lincoln for Homecoming....how's that for a bold statement?

Hell yea OSU v.s USC Saturday night!

Off subject - Browns v.s Steelers Sunday

Crappy weather here in Ohio and Great football games makes for an awesome weekend!

Only bad thing... Both my football games interrupt my racing! Thanks for DVR

O H !!!

Notre Dumb vs Michgan. This could go down as perhaps the ugliest football game in the history of games. Both teams haven't looked to good yet this year. My only hope is that with Michigan playing so many youngins that with each game they will improve.

Crap OSU vs the University of Spoiled Children. I don't like either. It's against all things ethical and right for me to hope any good comes to OSU. Can the game be cancelled or something? Hmmm I guess I can hope that the Big ten comes out looking good, then OSU falls flat during the big ten season. Just don't tell Teri, I don't want her to think I want osu to win

And Mike Minick must be starting the weekend visit with the Captain early not to respond to PJs Notre Dumb comment;)

Fear not terry for i am here now!!!!!

oh PJ PJ PJ.....i expect better from you....Notre Dumb is all you got?? Unfortunately for me the race at Martin this weekend was postponed do to the weather, but the silver lining is that i will be able to watch the game this year!

Fear not terry for i am here now!!!!!

oh PJ PJ PJ.....i expect better from you....Notre Dumb is all you got?? Unfortunately for me the race at Martin this weekend was postponed do to the weather, but the silver lining is that i will be able to watch the game this year!
Glad you stopped in! I have to go see if that Captain Morgan sale is still going on--that's pretty good stuff! Have you ever tried it with Diet Mountain Dew? And of course, it is great with Vegasfuel!

Heck, Mike, I even watched some of the ND game last week--evidently the Huskers have to move up about 25 spots in the polls to get some tv time, and I'm just not sure at this time that they are worth the $29 ppv tab. Time will tell.

The rain Mike mentioned has changed my weekend also. I was supposed to be on a camping trip but the weather has changed that. As a result I can now watch the ugly Michigan victory tomorow and maybe even make it to Fuuny Car nats at Martin on October 4th now.

The only thing making the Michigan vs N.D. game interesting is Charlie's comments during the off season. I know he's down playing and spinning it now but at least it adds something to this ugly match up.

tOSU is screwed. They probaly won't have Beanie. He may have helped but even so I don't think they can pull it off.

The rain Mike mentioned has changed my weekend also. I was supposed to be on a camping trip but the weather has changed that. As a result I can now watch the ugly Michigan victory tomorow and maybe even make it to Fuuny Car nats at Martin on October 4th now.

that would be awesome if you could make it to Martin in october Dave.....i'd love to finally get to meet you....but to your dismay.....Michigan will not be victorious this weekend :D;)

The only thing making the Michigan vs N.D. game interesting is Charlie's comments during the off season. I know he's down playing and spinning it now but at least it adds something to this ugly match up.

tOSU is screwed. They probaly won't have Beanie. He may have helped but even so I don't think they can pull it off.
You gotta take me along to Martin too!!! By the way I have had a group of 8 or 9 turkeys in my yard every morning this week! The cats have been known to kill Pheasants that wander in, but they will not mess with the turkeys! They must be bad hombres

Thanksgiving at Terry's!!!

TURKEYS ARE SOME MEAN A$$ BIRDS!!! They will peck yer eye out!!! :Dthere is a wild one that lives down by the river. It is pretty funny to see him walking along the road all puffed up. He is obviously lookin' fer love in all the wrong places!!!:D

Yeah, John, copy that. I realized right after I hit the submit button that possibly that phrase could have been done better! But Teri knew what I meant!

I knew what you meant Terry!!! I am glad that you are taking such good care of them & we will need all of the luck we can get tomorrow night!!!:p;):p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back