Classic Races (1 Viewer)

Paul

Staff member
Nitro Member
I was bored last night looking for something to watch so I went on to the NHRA TV app and saw they have quite a few classic races on there. Last night I watched the inaugural NHRA race at Joliet and mirrored it to my big screen TV. If you haven't looked, go check it out, it will hopefully pass some time while we wait.

I was excited with the addition of some new "Classics", and some other new material on NHRA.tv. I even made a couple of requests for classic shows that I attended (1980 Fallnationals and 1983 World Finals). I later received an automatic ticket closed email. It seems that since it was reported that NHRA was forced into some layoffs, the site stopped updating. It seems that there is no longer anyone manning the ship so to speak. Too bad because this would be the perfect time to have access to more "Classics", etc. However, NHRA is like many businesses making the tough decisions to ensure their future. Hopefully, when everyone gets back to work, they will strive to make up for lost time. I still like the site and intend to stay a subscriber in the future.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back