CHRR 2018 (1 Viewer)

qtermile14

Nitro Member
Has anybody seen the entry lists for Funny Car and Top Fuel? Also, is it going to be stramed by anybody? Last year it was on NHRA All Access.

Word is that 29 N/FC are entered and i would say ~12 N/TF. There should be about 10 AA/FA too. The real ones; not those streachedout transformer ones. We'll be there running in A/Gas with our '57 Chevy.

Just heard on the Nitro Reports that NHRA will have live broadcast on D3TV here:

I have to say, with all the politics over the last two reunions, it will be interesting to see if NHRA can redeem itself and if they can get all the event done in time. The Famoso track has a distinction of bad at night due to a layer of moisture settling on the surface durring the cooler months. Seen bad things happen often.

Last edited:
Word is that 29 N/FC are entered and i would say ~12 N/TF. There should be about 10 AA/FA too. The real ones; not those streachedout transformer ones. We'll be there running in A/Gas with our '57 Chevy.

Just heard on the Nitro Reports that NHRA will have live broadcast on D3TV here:

I have to say, with all the politics over the last two reunions, it will be interesting to see if NHRA can redeem itself and if they can get all the event done in time. The Famoso track has a distinction of bad at night due to a layer of moisture settling on the surface durring the cooler months. Seen bad things happen often.

Cool! And no coin$!

Gino I'd be a little suprised at 29 funny cars but one can hope.

I thought last years reunion was pretty darn awesome

Just a heads up, the Double Tree is going through a remodel in the front so I dont think any of the restaurants will be open however the reception hall will be open for the honorees.

D3TV will be there and yes its "FREE"!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back