Capps' Diary for ESPN - Denver (1 Viewer)

Ron's diary, dated July 13th states: "In Denver, I don't see any of the three Schumacher teams doing badly."

Based on the other comments in the diary I have to assume he's referring to the Funny Cars, so isn't Mike Ashley part of the team now too? Or am I misunderstanding the set-up? That would make four teams, no? If I'm crazy, someone please let me know.

Anyway, I'm sure it was a slip since there have been so many changes this year, I just found it interesting. Great to see Ace is back & I think they'll continue to hold JFR off with consistency.

Oh, I'm sure it was just a slip on Ron's part. Mike was right there with them at the Mopar Block Party.....so I'm pretty sure he's aware of his new teammate. ;)

Oh, I'm sure it was just a slip on Ron's part. Mike was right there with them at the Mopar Block Party.....so I'm pretty sure he's aware of his new teammate. ;)

Thanks, I saw those pictures too. I was just wondering if I had missed something in the 'deal' between Shoe & Mike. I guess not. Good luck to both of 'em this weekend & beyond.

Now I am confused... Bob Frey just said Mike Ashley isn't a 'Team Car' in the DSR camp. Mike's crew chief is Brian Corradi, formerly of ther Matco Car. So what's the deal, is Mike a teammate or isn't he?

Mike's car is owned by Evan Knoll,who owns Torco.He has the car run out of the DSR shop,they do the maintenance and setup.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back