Can you say IMPATIENT ??? I want the racing to start! (1 Viewer)

DragFan2

Nitro Member
Hey, its Friday and INDY weekend, and no results until WHEN? I'm getting impatient waiting for some kind of news to be posted. First Round of the Pro's isn't until 6:15 PM and I'm jonesing for my nitro fix! Arghh!!

Anyone else going through this?

Impatient - Come on!!

Kurt,
There's some great racing going on in Super Stock...nothing in the world like the Mopar Hemi Challenge!! :D Looks like some of the stuff going on in Stock yesterday was pretty exciting too. Ya just gotta look beyond the Nitro Fumes man!! hehe

Jackie

Jackie,

Yeah, I know. I have been reading DRO's daily update on the U.S. Nationals and particularly the Hemi Challenge portion, and YES, I know that there is more to INDY than the Pro categories. Sorry if I offended any of the sportsmen racers on this board or at the races. :(

Actually, by cooling my jets and reading about some of the sportsmen racing, I have come to realize that a trip to INDY without watching some of the class racing would be a big loss.

Anyway, thanks for setting me straight.

Kurt, been suffering withdrawls for two weeks... 30 minutes to go... bourbon helps the shakes;)

Bring on the biggest race of the year! The one! The only!
The Big Go!

:) No Offense here man!!

Kurt,
No offense taken here man. I'm just a strong supporter of the sportsman classes (and honestly, not all of them). That stock/super stock thing comes from the stocker that's sitting in my garage at home. Just one of those things. Trust me, I LOVE to hear the funny cars fire up and run....and a race weekend isn't complete without a hug from Clay Millican...atleast for me. ;-)

Enjoy...
Jackie:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back