Buy this from Tony (1 Viewer)

I wonder if this has anything to do with HAAS F1 team releasing Nikita Mazepin and his dad pulling sponsor Uralkali. Gene could be offering Tony a stake in HAAS CNC. Nikita and his dad are close friends with Russian President Wladimir Putin.
Insults commence.

I wonder if this has anything to do with HAAS F1 team releasing Nikita Mazepin and his dad pulling sponsor Uralkali. Gene could be offering Tony a stake in HAAS CNC. Nikita and his dad are close friends with Russian President Wladimir Putin.
Insults commence.
Or it could be that Leah doesn't wanna live in a Bass Pro Shops store. Tony has never had anything to do with Haas F1 and I don't see that changing anytime soon

$30 million seems like a bargain compared to some of the ranches I see for sale around here. Cliff should go ahead and get it and invite us all over!

I'd change the name of the place to Mater Lake. Maybe run some drag boats and a burn out pad..... Get rid of some of the stuff on the walls and put up some posters, photos, etc. Have a room to show drag racing DVD's 24 / 7. We could put a lot of Maters in that place..... All I need is 100K. (Fix the place up and ..........) :)

Insults commence.
Don't think Gene would ever give up any stake in Haas CNC

trophy bucks, trophy fish, trophy helmets, trophy chandelier, trophy ........ that guy's got a lot of trophies. pretty spectacular pad.

trophy bucks, trophy fish, trophy helmets, trophy chandelier, trophy ........ that guy's got a lot of trophies. pretty spectacular pad.
do not forget trophy wife........and the house is too loggy for me.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back