Bug Reports (1 Viewer)

The new post link on the home page redirects back to the old site....which then redirects you back to here.....

I found a problem when I came in here,,,,J-Rod has a Porch-a instead of a drag car for his avater,,,and that must be a bug of some kind! :eek:

Rapid

maybe just the way I have my stuff set up but when you click remember me when logging in and you come back you have to log in again? (ie it doesnt work) anybody else?

maybe just the way I have my stuff set up but when you click remember me when logging in and you come back you have to log in again? (ie it doesnt work) anybody else?

I had the same issue, I cleared my nitromater cookies and restarted my browser. Hasn't been an issue since.

"View Post" icon not displaying

At least on my computer, when someone quotes a message the dreaded red x shows up in the quoted text instead of the button to jump to the post.

Not the end of the world, but since the rest of the site looks so good I thought it worth mentioning.

Also, I continue to get a database error when I click on "preview post."

I have to hit refresh on every page!!!!

When I hit it on the main page it updates so I click on thread but it doesn't update unless I hot refresh again. Never had that happen before

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back