Brought to you in part by........ (1 Viewer)

SDR

Nitro Member
Did anybody else notice that during last night's episodes Talladega Nights is sponsoring Driving Force? Hmmmmm????

Yeah I did. I cant wait for it to come out either, I am going to watch it Friday night. I know its going to be stupid, but hopefully the funny part will override the stupidity of it.

Believe it or not, todays Houston Chronicle film critic gave this movie 3 1/2 stars. Said it is one of the few movies that made her laugh so hard she snorted.

I could be wrong again, but:
I think this is the movie/character Will Ferrell was born to play.
I also really applaud how NASCAR has embraced this poke of fun at themselves. It shows a lot of class for them to sit back and laugh at their predominate red-neck ways.

Didn't we already do this with Days of Thunder and that Burt Reynolds movie about 25 years ago?
Days was a comedy, right? They had a clown playing the lead

Well I will be able to tell yall tonight b/c my wife and I bought tickets to see it at 7:30 tonight. I think it will probably be an ok movie, with stupid parts ofcourse, its Will Farrell but mostly it will be funny.

Seems some here need to go see "Steel Magnolias" again? Puke!
For me, I just like to laugh and senseless humor, many times, fits the bill for me. I even liked the Three Stooges, Abbot and Costello and the Roadrunner making mincemeat out of Wiley Coyote. Just watch the trailer for this show to determine if it's right for you. I personally love how they show the "Redneck" side of NASCAR to the limits.

http://rickybobby.com
http://sonypictures.com/movies/talladeganights/site/index1.html

A couple of DJ's were talking about the movie on the radio yesterday morning when I was driving to work. They said all the same things being said here, and how they couldn't wait to see it and asked if anyone had seen it yet to call in. A guy called and said it stunk. Has some gay overtones in it. Has anyone on the board actually seen this movie, and is this true?

I seen the movie. It was funny as heII but it was too gay and stupid for me overall. But it does keep you entertained and you dont have to think. I gave it a 6 b/c it was funny.

Didn't we already do this with Days of Thunder and that Burt Reynolds movie about 25 years ago?
Days was a comedy, right? They had a clown playing the lead

Alright Karl thats mighty close to the dreaded personal putdown even though IMO it would be well deserved.
Oh wait he's not a driver just an actor and not all that great either.
Let's see how high are those shoe's he wears ?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back