Brainerd Weather? (1 Viewer)

Oh, ye of little faith. The track is dry, it's NOT raining now, and we have our fingers crossed. I would bet that we will put the Pros on 65 minute turnaround and let em rip!

Alan

Alan......what is your best guess? Slight delay, couple of hours, or start making up excuses for missing work tomorrow?:D :D

Oh, ye of little faith. The track is dry, it's NOT raining now, and we have our fingers crossed. I would bet that we will put the Pros on 65 minute turnaround and let em rip!

Alan

Is the 65 minute turnaround fair to the to the smaller teams? You only gain 30minutes on 4 rounds. Some of the low budget guys don't have 10/25+ to through at it between rounds.

Hey Paul, it's a beautiful day here, go outside and get some yard work done.:rolleyes:

Somebody holla at me when they light the first pair, I'll be out on the deck.:rolleyes:

It stopped raining about 5 minutes after I made that post. There is equipment on the track. We'll see what happens....

I'll keep my fingers crossed. We are under a flash flood warning here. At least according to the TV, I don't think the weatherman bothered to look outside, it's clear blue skies outside!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back