bradenton d2 (1 Viewer)

scubasteve

Nitro Member
congrats to randy wilkes (stock) anthony bertozzi( superstock) and jeff strickland (super comp) for their wins this weekend . and runner up finishes for gary williams (td) and ray connolly in super gas

congrats to randy wilkes (stock) anthony bertozzi( superstock) and jeff strickland (super comp) for their wins this weekend . and runner up finishes for gary williams (td) and ray connolly in super gas

Congrats to all the winners. Did you see what the #1 qualifier in top dragster was?

Eddie Carreccia was dialing 5.87 in eliminations, but a 0.004 light in the other lane in round two was a holeshot even he could not overcome, even with a 240 mph top speed. It's a converter car, no clutch.

Also, found out more about Peter Gallen (who licensed in TAD at Bradenton). The name sounded familiar and I got an e-mail reminding me that Gallen was one of the top TAFC drivers back in the eighties - and I think Rich McPhillips was his crew chief then. Anyhow, you will be seeing more of that team - Gallen driving, McPhillips tuning the A/Fuel dragster, with McPhillips' name on the side of the car (for now, but I'm sure that space is for rent).

Morgan Lucas is on a hot streak - one tire-smoker, on his first pass, then he dominated the rest of the rounds. Ron Boggs' name has to be on the short list of all-time best tuners in blown alcohol and injected nitro.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back