Big weekend coming..... (1 Viewer)

Accuweather shows 88 Degrees on Sunday. Man O Man that's going to make things interesting. Certainly will favor some teams more than others.

Would be amazing to see John Force get one more championship but things would have to go perfectly...
If that were to happen, it would need a name.....it would be so special, what would we call it?
Maybe something like, oh I don't know......

churchlady.jpg

THE RUN????

:D

I'd like to see Doug win T/F, just cuz he's never won the title before. If not Doug, then Stevie. F/C... I like Beckman but it would be wild if John Force would win (long shot). Pro/S Erica. PSM... whoever wins it is OK w/ me. Biggest bummer to me this year was Shawn Cowie not winning T/AD championship. Next year....

PS....Bo and Jason will line up against jeg and EE in 1st round and take them both out. Bo and Jason will decide the deal.
TF....Brittany or Steve T. will lose in 2nd round. Doug will race one of them in semis. the Q little points will be the deciding factor.
FC...Bob Tasca's going to ruin someone's weekend. either robert hight or john force. beckman or hagan. too close to call. again, the little points.

PS....Bo and Jason will line up against jeg and EE in 1st round and take them both out. Bo and Jason will decide the deal.

Sounds great except if Erica scores 8 more points than Bo and 5 more points than Jason during qualifying (and she likely would to have to race them round 1), they are already eliminated before race day even begins.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back