Big Mac....... (1 Viewer)

Porkchop

Nitro Member
Fox Sports 1 did a wonderful job on the opening of the Gatornationals. Wonderful hearing Dave on a broadcast again! The whole opening was great. Back from the American Sports Cavalcade, days.

Your post kinda spooked me. I just saw him earlier today at a gathering of the geezers and he looked fine when I shook his hand. He still as that same distinctive voice.

Jezzuz Jerry -

This has come up time and time again at all of the meetings. Don't just start a thread with only a name. Add a word.

I was just thinking about him last week and that's not normally good news on their end.

My pump has been losing pressure rapidly lately.
They popped my old man open last week. shot pump
We all got an expiration date, so don't do that. lol
I wish MaC would type here more.
Thanks Gino.

Spot on though JF.

Last edited:
Fox Sports 1 did a wonderful job on the opening of the Gatornationals. Wonderful hearing Dave on a broadcast again! The whole opening was great. Back from the American Sports Cavalcade, days.

Amen to that! I was about half paying attention at the start of the broadcast and had to do a double-take when I heard his voice. At first I thought they were doing some sort of flashback or something.

Sean D

Alan had been telling us on NHRA.TV not to miss the opening. It was really great to hear Big Mac. Hopefully it will make it to YouTube soon for all to enjoy.

Good things are happening so far this year. Having the legends of the sport at Gainesville was a great idea. And having Dave in the opening of the broadcast was an inspired decision. Looks like somebody or several people are doing some creative thinking. Whoever that is keep it up!!!

Jezzuz Jerry -

This has come up time and time again at all of the meetings. Don't just start a thread with only a name. Add a word.

I was just thinking about him last week and that's not normally good news on their end.

My pump has been losing pressure rapidly lately.
They popped my old man open last week. shot pump
We all got an expiration date, so don't do that. lol
I wish he would type here more.
Thanks Gino.

Spot on though JF.
G*d Damn, someone always has to bitch about something! Just enjoy the f***n post! Sick and tired of peoples bulls*** here!

Unless it has RIP in front of the name what's the big deal? Nobody said a thing about Robert Hight thread.
Maybe some of you should think a little more positive......

G*d Damn, someone always has to bitch about something! Just enjoy the fuckn post! Sick and tired of peoples bullshit here!
It was a joke Jerry. Loosen up
We don't have meetings.
Not everyone is out to get Jerry.

Sarcasm failure -
I'm on your side.

Last edited:
Mel - 🍺

You'll need a few more to wash down all the popcorns. Jerry and I have never had an issue whatsoever. Judge Judy is on soon sweetie.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back