Bazemore dnq! (1 Viewer)

they'd been having problems on earlier runs and was downto their final round, and got shut off on the starting line due to a leaking oil filter assy.

Incredible amount of frustration in the pits afterwards. Not happy campers.

Sorry for Whit and the team...
Happy Campers?
THE ZOO!! from what I saw...lol;)

Man that sucks. I feel horrible for Whit and all the guys. Watching it was painful. :(

I don't understand why they got so much tube time after the dnq. They are not a factor in the title run -- have not been ever! Give the tv time to someone who should have it, not a team that could not make the show.

I thought Whit handled the imediate interview with a lot of dignity. You could tell he was trying to remain diplomatic and reserved. Two things he usually dosent do to well.:eek:

I don't understand why they got so much tube time after the dnq. They are not a factor in the title run -- have not been ever! Give the tv time to someone who should have it, not a team that could not make the show.
thats $humacher racing for ya! don probaby owns a part of espn too.:D

Or maybe....they were trying to captured Whit saying or doing something for the Whit haters in TV land , that just don't have anything much else to do with their lives that waiting and hoping that Whit will say or do something so they can have something to be pi$$ off at Whit

I would rather see the interview with Whit than all that stuff from the Zoo...one or two reports on interesting things there would have been enough...but to not show the qualifying runs because of a piece form the Zoo...took things a bit too far for me....:confused::( :confused:

I would rather see the interview with Whit than all that stuff from the Zoo...one or two reports on interesting things there would have been enough...but to not show the qualifying runs because of a piece form the Zoo...took things a bit too far for me....:confused::( :confused:
couldnt agree more! 1 or 2 pieces please on the zoo. not every 2 minutes. imagine what we have to look forward too tomorrow. :mad:

Jim I totally agree with you....I thought for sure when they told Whit to shut it down he would come out of the car throwing things. I thought that he handled it with class. I can only imagine what he was going through at that moment. How frustrating to have a chance to make the show with a good run, to only get shut down at the start line.
I also agree with you Deby, a little too much Zoo... I love seeing people having a good time as much as the next guy, but it was a bit much. It is like the race has become secondary to the Zoo and to some people it looks like that is the case.

It really sucks to see Whit DNQ! Whit has a car that can win at anytime. Hopefully, they will find the bugs that caused them to DNQ this weekend and correct them for next weekend in Memphis.

The Show is much better when Whit is in it!
I feel for Todd, Whit and the rest of the Team. They will rebound from this disappointment they are to good not too!

Yeah, it seems like it's always a tragedy when that team DNQ........... :rolleyes:

I totally agree Deby. It's like ESPN is afraid that the drag racing won't hold the viewer's interest.
You all know how I hate to see Whit not in the show but it's like many said, that team is getting stronger & stronger. They'll bounce back that much stronger. A double at Indy would be nice.:D ..........."HIP"

At 7:22am EST: Just getting in from an eventful night with girls dressed in bikini's and yamaka's at 4am, (what was I thinking). Just found out about the DNQ for Whit. Sucks! No Whit on Sunday?? Sucks! BTW: What were they thinking? Oh well, 24 year old girls and you can count on anything from them to get attention. No Provisionals??? Oh I can't believe it! I hope Whit and Todd bounce back strong. AND, they will!

Or maybe....they were trying to captured Whit saying or doing something for the Whit haters in TV land , that just don't have anything much else to do with their lives that waiting and hoping that Whit will say or do something so they can have something to be pi$$ off at Whit

just amazing there's so many of em, ain't it? wonder why?

I didn't get to see the whole show but unless I missed it, they didn't show the 2 quickest runs of the 3rd round T/F(Dixon and Bernstein side by side):( They did show a lot of "other stuff"......what gives?:confused:

Never been in the Title chase? Like finishing 2nd in pts 4 times? I would've liked to have been a fly on the Wall in the Bazemore pits! Hear what words were exchanged!:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back