Banned List (1 Viewer)

None

Nitro Member
Is there a Nitromater banned list? If there is I would find it hard to believe that it is as long as they are making it out to be on the other site.

What other site, are you talking about?

Crazy

Come on, you know what other site.:rolleyes: Only 2 sites that have any relativlty towards Drag Racing. Here and Deepstage. Both have a place, in the big picture. Just a lot of people are unhappy with how things have went with the change-over.

Come on, you know what other site.:rolleyes: Only 2 sites that have any relativlty towards Drag Racing. Here and Deepstage. Both have a place, in the big picture. Just a lot of people are unhappy with how things have went with the change-over.

I wouldn't be too quick to assume everyone knows/knew about both sites.

Considering there are a few folks who think they've been banned here, there has obviously been some confusion about the registration process here (it took me two days to get it right). If they think they've been banned, they at least tried to register, and probably got derailed with the "fill in the date" screen (that's where I had a problem--didn't know I was supposed to enter my birth date). Those who think they've been banned now feel slighted, and in some cases, angry. That is misdirected anger in my opinion.

Bob

I thought they'd banned me when I couldn't get past the date thing! Hell, first I tried to log in with my old screen name. Then I tried my real name like it asked for, with my old passworld. Then realized it was a new register thing. Jenn had to explain to me in a PM how to clear the mater cookies to start over and use my birthday. I bet there's a lot of people stuck out who would only have to know those last two in order to get in. Someone should let them know if they're still saying they can't get in.

I wouldn't be too quick to assume everyone knows/knew about both sites.

Considering there are a few folks who think they've been banned here, there has obviously been some confusion about the registration process here (it took me two days to get it right). If they think they've been banned, they at least tried to register, and probably got derailed with the "fill in the date" screen (that's where I had a problem--didn't know I was supposed to enter my birth date). Those who think they've been banned now feel slighted, and in some cases, angry. That is misdirected anger in my opinion.

Bob

I, and others, have posted over there what some of the stumbling blocks to registering here have been, along with information on how to proceed. And I also told them that when all else fails to use the 'contact us' function to get Jerrod or Shannon to help them. I also mentioned that both have been inundated with PMs and Email, but that they would get back to them.

It took me a full 24 hours to finally get up and running. However, considering the huge task of shutting down and starting over, I don't think that was a long time.

Perhaps some of the people who appear to have been slighted, just want to criticize? Some of those who are angry there now, were angry here as well and it reflected in their posting. Some have the free email addresses such as Hotmail, Yahoo, etc. Some will not use PayPal. Some don't want to use their real names. There are as many reasons why they're not here as there are new posters on DS. And, Mark already moved a couple of posts into their "Burndown Lounge", where anything goes. You have to get Mark to set you up for access to the BL. I think that's a good idea as it keeps the slamming, bashing, mean spirited remarks off the main board. If a person choses to read/participate in that sort of posting, they can.

Last edited:
I personally was beginning to wonder if I was banned. But I realize my computer illiteracy and found the "contact us" button an got some help... Thanks Again!!

Back to derailing this thread :) Other than D.R.R.'s Bracket Talk forum I thought this was THE only Nationwide Forum (excuse me
WORLDWIDE don't want to diss those across the pond:D ) to discuss racing.. I post on a few local track forums as well. But this is the only forum I knew of to discuss NHRA, IHRA, and other relative issues.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back