Bandero Tequila (1 Viewer)

Notch1320

BerserkoBob
Nitro Member
Just saw a testing video from Bakersfield of Alexis DeJoria's team (with Jeff Arend driving) and the car had Bandero tequila on the side of the car. Guess the old man started another Tequila company? I went to their website and the nearest store that has it is 1,600 miles from me....

In 2018, Johnathon Kendrick and John Paul DeJoria created ROKiT Group.....

Aug 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- ROKiT Drinks, a division of ROKiT Group, co-founded by Johnathon Kendrick, announced today that it's kicking off a new marketing and sales strategy in California and Nevada, focused around its award-winning spirit brand, Bandero Tequila.

Here it is...

Attachments

• Bandero.jpg
    Bandero.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 35
the question is, what local jalisco tequila distillery did the partners buy this time?.....so far only white is offered?
(not meant as a dig, just asking the logical question)......and when you research bandero there is little information about it; only that it started in 2018.
hmm, rite after patron sold to bacardi.

Last edited:
With this being a fairly new company, it would be reasonable to only see Silver or Blanco (white or clear) tequila right now. I would bet the farm that you will start seeing Reposado and Anejo styles in the near future as they are subject to more aging and are considered premium refreshments (translate higher profits).

On the other hand, Silver or Blanco requires very little or even no aging if they want to bottle it that way and is considered by "veteran consumers" to be "entry level" stuff.

Personally, I think most Tequila sucks except the high end stuff and makes my tongue feel like I need to shave it after I have a shot or three.

Give me good old bourbon or a fine rye whiskey any day.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back