Awesome Bears Video on You Tube! (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

lmhb oyf

Nitro Member
Living in Indianapolis for the past 18 years but having spent the first 23 years of my life growing up and living in the Chicago Area, this Super Bowl has been a challenge for me.

I'd love for the Colts to win because I know how much it would mean to this city and I'll be thrilled if they win.

BUT.....I grew up a Bears fan. I went to games with my father from the time I was 6 through my early 20's. I rode the wave of hysteria with the '85 team. I was fortunate enough to see Walter play his entire career and more importantly endured years of brutal teams more often than not.

Needless to say my heart lies with the Bears and any wavering or doubt I had leading up to this Sunday's game was quickly erased after I saw this video on You Tube.

If you're a Bears fan you'll love it and if you're not, at a very minimum it should make you respect them. This guy did a great job on this and if I was a head coach of a Jr. High or High School team, I'd use this as a motivational tool.

With that being said, here's the link to the video.

Enjoy and GO BEARS!!!!!!

Awsome video!!! Thanks Drew!!! I too grew up in Chicago and a Bears fan. I live in Michigan now and will never be a Lions fan that's for sure.

Go Bears!

bu1ky.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool! Good luck to your Bears. I'll be rooting for the Colts. ;)

that was way cool, I'll be rooting for Da' Bears, I've got St. Louis style ribs marinating right now and the smoker will be fired up shortly with pecan wood, the kegerator is loaded up with a fresh keg of Bud and a pony of Michelob Ultra Amber, I'm ready!!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back