Audiocast from IRP, Friday's version. (1 Viewer)

Don't you know, it's not IRP, it's ORP.

Kidding! It will always be IRP, anything else is an insult to heritage.

I'm listening, but busy with the end of month here at work. How dare they schedule the end of month on a race weekend! :mad: :p

I just re-booted, and now I'm getting horns and music... Anyone else???
Good Morning K:D :p :eek:

The Joka!!

Sounds like Kevin pulled a monster wheelie. Hope he didn't hurt too much on the way down.

How dare they schedule the end of month on a race weekend! :mad: :p

This is a signature waiting to happen.

Oh, enjoy the audiocast. Even if I was a member (which is seeming less and less likely now) I wouldn't be able to listen. I have to go to talk to firefighters about an MDA pass the boot fundraiser. I suppose that's a reasonable excuse to not watch the fun that will unfold in this thread. And lunch might not be a bad idea, either.

Sigh. Stupid work. Always getting in the way. ;)

LMAO! If you don't know ;) in administration the end of the month is two weeks long......the last week and the first week! <sigh> I can't wait to be done with this job and finalize the move to my other one. No deadlines! YAY!

I thought something evil had taken over my laptop! :D That's okay music I guess if you're into that kind of thing. But I'd prefer to listen to Alan and Bob right at the moment. :p

Sure is a different sound of TF these days...sounds like a band..must have smoothed out those engines for this weekend. lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back