Attn Lisa (tv Gang Dont Open) (1 Viewer)

mike

Nitro Member
PHIL IS IN THE FINAL!!! Fist thing I thought about when he won, was you, I hope youre enjoying your favourite kick some butt today :)

Someone give Phil a ride for next season, he's so good in the top end with Alan

Last edited:
:D:D:D:D
Yea, she's pretty stoked!!!

We're both saying that this HAS to help him for next year!!!
Maybe JFR Top Fueler!!!

I'm just glad I don't have a downstairs neighbor, because they'd be really upset with me - all the jumping up and down I've been doing today. This is the most exciting race day I've had since Gainesville! :D:D:D

Phil's not only driving wonderfully well...he's also very well-spoken at the top end every time. It's a very happy day for a BurkartFan!!!!!!!!!

Lisa

:cool:

Hey, if it couldn't be Phil, then I'm happy that Robert got it!

Sorry sweetie!!!

It was still a really good weekend for Phil AND for Team Force. :D:cool::D This weekend makes a really nice resume addition!

I only wish the atmosphere had cooperated to give Robert a chance to get the national record and backup. It would have been so right for them to have the championship after all they've been through this year....

Thank You for wording the Title the way you did... I didn't read until after the finals.. THANKS again for letting me stay in suspense to see how well Burkart did

Thank You for wording the Title the way you did... I didn't read until after the finals.. THANKS again for letting me stay in suspense to see how well Burkart did

Yes, good job Mike, wording it the way you did, while getting Wayne's attention and mine! :)

I was beginning to think they were never going to interview Phil all night, but they finally gave him a nice spot at the end, including his "fortune cookie" prediction. It really was a winning day for him and for Robert Hight, even though the Championship went elsewhere.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back