Ashley Force on the Tonight show!!! (3 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

Someone please remind us Sunday or Monday morning- :cool:

I think the last Drag Racer on was Shirley many moons ago, back in the 30's I think- :D

Is Ashley announcing a run at the White House?? :p

I can't wait, should be very cool all around...

EDIT: Just read John was on in 97- my bad!! :eek:

Last edited:
Nice to see Ashley on the 'show' w/ Leno...I doubt she will be doing a burnout in the parking lot like her father did...I was blown away when Force did that in a little parking lot in Burbank, CA and risk management div was stressing hard when John did it....A great scene...

Leno made passes in Mark Pawuks Pro Stock car...Wiped the facings off of the clutch during the first burn-out....Then got it together and made a decent half track pass...
Leno is a total car guy...if you stop by BOB 's BIG BOY restraurant on Fri evenings for the cruise-in Leno almost always is there w/ one of his cars and is very appoachable...

I've been through Jay's shops. He is a gearhead like I've never seen before. Ashley should put the bit on him to sponsor a fuel team.

you beat me to it terry, i love that segment when leno wiped the clutch out of marks car, then went low 11s. leno rules. i tape it every night then watch it in the morning. im suprised he didnt have ashley on sooner.

Leno made passes in Mark Pawuks Pro Stock car...Wiped the facings off of the clutch during the first burn-out....Then got it together and made a decent half track pass...
Leno is a total car guy...if you stop by BOB 's BIG BOY restraurant on Fri evenings for the cruise-in Leno almost always is there w/ one of his cars and is very appoachable...

Terry, is that in Downey ?

Mark.

The Bob's Bigboy's in Toluca Lake on Riverside, I've been there 3 times and never seen Jay Leno there but heard he has been there.

Mark.....Bob's Big Boy---4211 Riverside Dr-Burbank, CA...His shop is around the corner...Bernard just finished a 57 Buick w/ all the good stuff and Jay is supposed to bring it next Fri evening to Bob's...
Leno is usually there from 6:00-7:00 as long as taping is done 'on time' for Mondays show...A.Force on Leno's show is being taped this evening for Mon night...

Jay's shop is not quite "around the corner" from Bob's. Probably more like 6 miles.

They did Jay's 55 Buick several years ago. Bernard hand made the stainless headers. A real work of art.

I have not been over there since we moved our shop up to Willow Springs, but I have talked to Bernard. I guess they put turbos on the tank car.

Leno really is a gearhead. Any time I have been delivering something and he is there, he comes right over to check it out.

He is the same guy you see on TV . No big shot attitude.

This is so huge for the sport! I am actually going up to see it live!

A.Force on Leno's show is being taped this evening for Mon night...

Taping what on Friday for a Monday show? Footage from a track?

I'm 99% sure that the Tonight Show episodes are taped during the late afternoon of the same day (evening) that they air.

I missed the segment with John from a few years ago on the Tonight Show. Does anyone have it (not sure if it could be legally shown on you tube) or is it on the internet anywhere currently?

Taping what on Friday for a Monday show? Footage from a track?

I'm 99% sure that the Tonight Show episodes are taped during the late afternoon of the same day (evening) that they air.

I was at the show last Thursday (one of the guests was Daniel "Harry Potter" Radcliffe and the show featured a hilarious bit with Gilbert Gottfried as Leona Helmsley in hell). Jay explains to the crowd that the show is sent "live" to the East Coast and is taped for the West Coast same day. The show's site notes it is taped Monday-Friday at 4:30pm (Pacific Time) and lasts approximately one hour. Those times seem about right. If you're planning a trip to So. Cal., I would recommend getting tickets to attend a taping. The band plays great during the commercial breaks and I thought Jay was even funnier off camera.

I also got to walk through Jay's garage after the taping and it was just awesome! So many rare cars, each with an interesting story. Jay beat us there from the studio to attend a photo shoot. I understand he drives a different car to the studio each day. That day he drove a white Lotus.

I was at the show last Thursday (one of the guests was Daniel "Harry Potter" Radcliffe and the show featured a hilarious bit with Gilbert Gottfried as Leona Helmsley in hell). Jay explains to the crowd that the show is sent "live" to the East Coast and is taped for the West Coast same day. The show's site notes it is taped Monday-Friday at 4:30pm (Pacific Time) and lasts approximately one hour. Those times seem about right. If you're planning a trip to So. Cal., I would recommend getting tickets to attend a taping. The band plays great during the commercial breaks and I thought Jay was even funnier off camera.

I also got to walk through Jay's garage after the taping and it was just awesome! So many rare cars, each with an interesting story. Jay beat us there from the studio to attend a photo shoot. I understand he drives a different car to the studio each day. That day he drove a white Lotus.

Did you notice that most of them had trickle chargers on them? They usually don't know which one he will drive, so all are kept ready.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back