Are you enjoying the fishing!!! (1 Viewer)

Why am I watching a fishing tournament?

Where's the race? Is evereybody being forced to watch this crap or is it just my stupid Cablevison affiliate? :confused:

Oops! Just posted my own thread about this. Hopefully a mod will merge them. So you're in TN and getting this too? Unbelievable. A bunch of a**holes chasing Charlie the Tuna.

They better show all three hours of the race after this Bassmasters garbage is over. :mad:

OK
I know y'all were annoyed, but I'm thinking the ESPN folks must have been wrapping up some editing and let that fishing BS run a bit long.

Last weekend I got home from the track and the race coverage was on 30 minutes later on Sunday. It's a tight schedule since they choose not to show the event live.

Well, shouldn't be an issue for a while since the Western Swing is over now.

Minor delay...and knowing it's all coming up doesn't bo
ther me the least.

Worse is any kind of live game going to overtime..that just frosts my unit!!!

I can handle 15-20 min..but I remember a few times last year when it got way overboard. This year has been tolerable.

I wonder if those awaiting the annual induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame were bothered by seeing the finals as we ran over our time as we seemed to be by the fishermen in their biggest tournament of the year?

Didn't bother me and I don't fish.

Delay wasn't too bad. America's Funniest Home Videos were on the next channel so I could flip back and forth.

Paul page is doing better, still some dead air in there though.

I wonder if those awaiting the annual induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame were bothered by seeing the finals as we ran over our time as we seemed to be by the fishermen in their biggest tournament of the year?

Didn't bother me and I don't fish.
LOL..yea imagine being pumped about the HOF selection and have to put up with that silly drag racing..hehe

The only problem I see with the delays(I dont watch the espn broadcast because of Paul) is that people that are recording it on Tivo will not see the finals because the tivo schedule doesnt know the delay is happening(how long was it by the way). That would really piss me off especially if I couldnt watch the broadcast and had to rely on the recorded version. ESPN should really consider that when they go over on the schedule.

The only problem I see with the delays(I dont watch the espn broadcast because of Paul) is that people that are recording it on Tivo will not see the finals because the tivo schedule doesnt know the delay is happening(how long was it by the way). That would really piss me off especially if I couldnt watch the broadcast and had to rely on the recorded version. ESPN should really consider that when they go over on the schedule.

OK, Now I'm gonna be pissed for I have it on tivo. I cant wait to watch it & see what I missed.

Yes it does shut down TIVO right before the finals thanks!!!!!These kind of things always make my day...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back