Anybody watching the allstar race (1 Viewer)

ANDY

Nitro Member
I was checking out the allstar race tonight and the nascar boys were playing music like NHRA does for each team per their music choice
would be nice to see them bring back the funny car and top fuel shootout along with the cash prize too
one more thing if you didnt see this article its a very good read for Drag Racers ( imo ) 👍

in case anyone missed this article

I'm watching. Top Sportsmen has a record bump, 32 car field, at 6.796, and Q not done yet. This is the quickest ever T/S field. This class is gettin' crazy.... Also, Comp Elim, guy with an A/DA ran a 6.44 ET. I'm spacing the driver (arghhh) but a 6.44 is just unreal. I don't even think there is an A/D running anymore and the best ET for that class was 6.35 some years ago.

Terry Smith is the driver of the A/DA. Has run 6.46 and 6.44 so far.

Cliff Morgan wrote the following,

I'm watching. Top Sportsmen has a record bump, 32 car field, at 6.796, and Q not done yet. This is the quickest ever T/S field. This class is gettin' crazy.... Also, Comp Elim, guy with an A/DA ran a 6.44 ET. I'm spacing the driver (arghhh) but a 6.44 is just unreal. I don't even think there is an A/D running anymore and the best ET for that class was 6.35 some years ago.

Terry Smith is the driver of the A/DA. Has run 6.46 and 6.44 so far.

I agree with everything you said but why does the NHRA not show more of these classes with their coverage?
Sportsmen Racers put on a great show but for some reason they do not get the coverage other classes get.

Jim Hill

www.nostalgicracingdecals.com

Like Quote Reply

It's cuz they are Sportsmen classes, not Pros. I wish more people would attend a Divisional race. They would see some great racing in all classes. I guess I'm a die hard, cuz I love going to the Div 7 races just as much as the Nat'l event.

It's cuz they are Sportsmen classes, not Pros. I wish more people would attend a Divisional race. They would see some great racing in all classes. I guess I'm a die hard, cuz I love going to the Div 7 races just as much as the Nat'l event.
Before I started running them, I always made it a priority to go to my local divisional and watch (Cordova, before they switched back to IHRA). Easily the most fun I've had at any race where I wasn't competing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back