Another Kalitta 747 down (1 Viewer)

Nitrohelper

Nitro Member
Connie lost another plane ,this time in Columbia,reports say engine trouble after take-off.
At least two killed on the ground ,no report yet on the crew.
It had a load of flowers bound for Miami.

I won't speak for Kalitta air, but just about all of those 747's are over 30 years old. Metal fatigue must be a huge problem.

Here is a report:

5 Reported Dead In Crash Of Miami-Bound Cargo Jet

Kalittaa.jpg

Connie could use some good mojo right now... Hopefully they will get a win this weekend. Thoughts are with the family of the those lost.

This just horrible, I feel sick to my stomach. It is unbelieveble that anybody could survive that. My best to the Kalitta's and those that lost loved ones. Just terrible.

Dave

I hope Connie wasn`t the pilot.He often flies his planes.

As does Doug K.

Man, I can't even begin to understand how trying the last month has been for the Kalitta clan. As everyone else, I am sending nothing but good thoughts and vibes Conrad's way. Good luck on and off the track guys ....

A single company has a 2nd Plane wreck that will raise a red flag to the FAA.
Poor Connie after everything he has been through doesn't need this!:(
I agree I hope that team gets another win this weekend.:eek:

Last edited:
Man, this has been the year from hell for Connie and the Kalitta clan. :(

My prayers and thoughts go out to them, and their employees, and the innocents on the ground.

Flown in and out of Bogota a few times- not one of those places that you want a hickup....

Very sorry to hear about the families on the ground- and very happy to know that the crew made it off ok.. No more ****e over there in the K Kamp, alright? Enough is enough...Hang tough, Conrad

This is really sad, Connie is going trhough a really tough time right now, this is the last thing that needed to happen to that family.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back