Angelle and Cory on the move (1 Viewer)

He's just getting started and already wants to start his own team ??? Has he been talking to Erica enders :)

First, there always seems to be more drama in the PSM pits than all of the others combined. Second, what is up at Star Racing? Why can't George Bryce keep someone on that seat? People don't last very long there.

Also, I had no idea Cory Reed was Annie Whiteley's son.

George Bryce has had this happen to him on several occasions over the last few years.

Wonder why they're announcing that now? Both are the in the countdown and Angelle is only 3 rounds out of first place with 5 races left to go, and a realistic shot at the title if she keeps running the way she has. Concentrate on business at hand first.

He's just getting started and already wants to start his own team ??? Has he been talking to Erica enders :)
His parents are extremely successful racers, it was only a matter of time that Cory ran his own team. Also, their company PSE is the sponsor of both bikes, so remember, without them, Angelle would probably not be racing right now. Sounds like they made her an offer to keep racing next season.

George said on another site that Corey can go on his own, because he can afford it. Angelle was asked to join and it provided a steady check, and some security. I believe George is ok with it. It sucks, but he understands.

Wonder why they're announcing that now? Both are the in the countdown and Angelle is only 3 rounds out of first place with 5 races left to go, and a realistic shot at the title if she keeps running the way she has. Concentrate on business at hand first.
not this. they ARE concentrating on business rite now......they don't race for money, they race because they have money. they are trying to put the rite money in the rite spots so they can race on their own next year......nhra/mello yello purse money is not part of next year's financial picture......if angelle races to a 'championship' this year, are big dollar sponsors going to line up at her door? that is a rhetorical question.....can't believe i'm even commenting in a PSB thread. :rolleyes:

I was under the impression when racing for bryce you had to put money up. that is why he lost his other riders. am I all wet on this?

This has happened so many times before. Are potential sponsors that stupid to follow a rider/driver and their accomplishments over that of a team owner/builder/crewchief?
I know you need a good rider/driver, but the bike/car is a major part of where the wins come from.....if I wanted to throw money at a team, it would be the guy who makes the power/ consistency that would be first on my list

I was under the impression when racing for bryce you had to put money up. that is why he lost his other riders. am I all wet on this?
Nope-hes come out + said this publicly.I'm sure its the same behind closed doors with most teams-but he was very truthful about it. Cory going on his own-ok. I don't know enough about him to say one way or the other. But Angelle really suprised me with the announcement. The allure of a steady paycheck while working in the biz must be a pretty big draw.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back