Am I blind? (1 Viewer)

lol.....I couldn't find it either when I was having trouble yesterday. I ended up clearing my cookies to log out.

Hi Jeff and Kel,

If you look in the upper part of this thread you'll see "www.nitromater.com> Staging Lanes> General Questions> Am I blind?". If you click on "www.nitromater.com" and scroll to the bottom of that screen you'll see the Log Out link. Hope that helps! :)

Grrrrrrr.....he fixed my far vision. And he told me that day that he can't stop my eyes from getting old, so near vision would eventually be a problem. I was thinking I only have trouble within about 4 inches, but I'm now rethinking that! lol

Ah, the old getting older issue. It won't be long and you'll be in the pharmacy section of Wal-Mart buying reading glasses..LOL! Everyone I know that's gone to reading glasses always starts with a pair of cheapies from Wal-Mart first and then eventually after realizing it's not gonna get any better get REAL ones..LOL!!

Ya could try eating more carrots? LMAO! :D

Um, I'm AT the 'Walmart pair' level right now. But, so far I just need them for fine print. One of the guys I work with LOVES to put all reports on 8.5X11 so it's 'manageable'. Some of them should be on banners! :rolleyes:

Grrrrrrr.....he fixed my far vision. And he told me that day that he can't stop my eyes from getting old, so near vision would eventually be a problem. I was thinking I only have trouble within about 4 inches, but I'm now rethinking that! lol

BWAHAA-HAAHAA-HAA..................
Oh boy am I gonna catch it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back