All Access view (1 Viewer)

Frank

Nitro Member
Why am I watching Super Stock from the rear? The best wheels up class and I'm looking at trunk lids.
I did not spend a hundred dollars to watch wheels up classes (Stock and Super stock) show off there trunk lids.
Dose anyone else have a problem with this?

Why am I watching Super Stock from the rear? The best wheels up class and I'm looking at trunk lids.
I did not spend a hundred dollars to watch wheels up classes (Stock and Super stock) show off there trunk lids.
Dose anyone else have a problem with this?
All access just isnt worth it, read about to many problems

The feed is more choppy than the North Atlantic today. However, I just got to watch Mark Pawuk go 7.92 and Leah Pritchitt run 7.93 in Factory Stock. I'm conflicted.

All access just isnt worth it, read about to many problems
You`ve read? You are making up your mind and havent even used it?
I have had it for about 50 races and can say there are very few "hiccups". If something does happen, it is usually cleared up in minutes.
Believe me , if it was problem plagued I`d be on here voicing my displeasure and certainly would say so.

I have had it for about 50 races and can say there are very few "hiccups". If something does happen, it is usually cleared up in minutes.
Believe me , if it was problem plagued I`d be on here voicing my displeasure and certainly would say so.
Ive tried the one weekend packages,i felt it wasnt worth it,mine didnt work as well. To each his own

I got my money's worth today. The final qualifying sessions in Pro Mod, Top Fuel and Funny Car were fantastic. Add the 7 second runs in Factory Stock and you have solid entertainment.

Doesn’t it work out to about $6 per race? I mean, it would have to be pretty bad to not be worth that.

Kind of hard to stream on AOL dialup. I love all access. Yes there are issues at times and the camera angles should be improved. Growing up I would have killed for something like this.

seriously? for the cost of going to 1 event a year for 2 days and you get to see everyrace for 3days live. Besides you don't have to listen Dave and Tony ramble on.

I agree with Steve, this is the first year Ive had it and if there were any problems they were usually on my end. I do wish they would show better views of the super stockers etc instead of just the rear end when they leave the line then just them crossing the finish line.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back