Alan Reinhart-Absolutely Awesome Announcer! (1 Viewer)

smokey

Nitro Member
So having just been to the us nationals for my 12TH straight year I decided to bring my uncle who has never been before with me this year along with my dad.What made my uncles weekend was the amount he told me he learned just from listening to alan reinhart throughout the weekend.Alan explained things in such a way that even the casual fans can understand and relate to.I have told my uncle in more technical terms the way drag racing works,but he said alan just made it sound a lot easier to understand.Also alan,doing nitro school is the best thing you have ever come up with so people can visually see what goes on before,during and after a run.Just wanted to let you know how fantastic you are of keeping us informed during the weekend,even to us most veteran fans.I learn something from you every time I'm at the track.Great job my friend you are an absolute huge asset to the NHRA.

Might be one of the key reasons AllAccess is such fun. As mentioned in the other thread, FOX1 may be dumbing it down just a bit too much.

Alan is the Steve Evans of today. I usta love to listen to Steve for the same reasons. Always very knowledgeable about the sport. Plus Alan is a Mater. :)

Not sure what your problem is Mark Breznay, but if you have something to say about Alan, be a man and say it instead of just disagreeing with every comment in this thread!

Alan is definitely one of the best at what he does...and he is also not bad person to share a pizza with at the bar in a hotel while listening to him and Connie Kalitta throwing comical jabs at each other.:)

Not sure what your problem is Mark Breznay, but if you have something to say about Alan, be a man and say it instead of just disagreeing with every comment in this thread!

Looks like Mark showed a true act of courage. Instead of defending himself he just deleted what he said.

The reason Alan is so good is because he also does the Drag boat announcing. LOL
PS. and his involvement in P/S. I agree he's the modern day Steve Evans

Seems like someone found another way to troll... :eek:
And you guys are buying into it... ;)
Don't feed the troll, and put him on ignore.

BTW, I like Allan too!

Last edited:
Thank You! All for the kind words, I'm simply trying to
A: Inform B: Entertain and C: Have a little fun.
Two things.
Thing One: I'm not the one that came up with the idea of Nitro School, that was Peter Clifford. I would love to take credit for it, but it wasn't me.
Thing Two: I can live with the fact that not everybody likes me. You can't please all the people all the time.

I really appreciate the positive thoughts, and will always listen to constructive criticism. I never stop trying to improve.
Alan

Thank You! All for the kind words, I'm simply trying to
A: Inform B: Entertain and C: Have a little fun.
Two things.
Thing One: I'm not the one that came up with the idea of Nitro School, that was Peter Clifford. I would love to take credit for it, but it wasn't me.
Thing Two: I can live with the fact that not everybody likes me. You can't please all the people all the time.

I really appreciate the positive thoughts, and will always listen to constructive criticism. I never stop trying to improve.
Alan
Your biggest thing you have going for you is your love of the sport and the Company you work for. No one can take that away from you.

I was at E-town a few years ago and my mistake was calling him Mr. Reinhart. He corrected me and said, My name is Alan.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back