Alan Johnson car sponsor. (1 Viewer)

Dragracer

Nitro Member
Evidently a meeting between Alan Johnston's new car sponsor and NHRA at the PRI show resulted in the sponsor pulling out. Anyone know what happened.

I would venture a guess that those in the know are keeping quiet as to not mire things in the future. If a potential sponsor comes along and finds out AJR was telling people about what had transpired, they'd be unwilling to work with them. It's just unprofessional to air dirty laundry. So, better to keep mouths shut. I know when I start a new job and when I leave, I sign an NDA. Mostly due to intellectual property, but also to not cause harm in the perception of the company amongst its customers

Tom Kacvinsky is a very smart guy.

It'll get out eventually. Above my pay grade to let it out, but plenty know about it. The deal involved Ashley Sanford and appeared to be a done deal. Other good sponsors were on board and ready. And just to be clear the company involved had an issue not related to Alan or Ashley.

Remember. These are just rumors. :)

Well it’s a bummer no matter how or why it blew up. We need all the new blood we can get.

Although I really, really want to know. Makes no sense spewing it publically now. I would suspect people are working behind the scenes to hopefully fix whatever issues came up. You don't want the dirty laundry flying while still in repair mode.

Does the loss of the sponsor sideline them for sure? Maybe they still have enough backing to get started in hopes of attracting more funding?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back