ADRL Co-Founder Kenny Nowling Steps Down (1 Viewer)

what's the latest on the 'new' adrl?
comp plus has 'vick' article today saying there may descention from the
ranks..........will the adrl be healthy in 2011? or not?

I think the ADRL is going to be just fine in 2011. I agree with Vick, that love Kenny or hate him, they will def. miss him in some capacities. I know their was alot of late payments last year and I think thats been taken care of hopefully. They said it has.

I think Vick will be at Houston. As well as most of the other pro nitrous guys. There's always going to be someone who has more money, more knowledge, more whatever. Your just going to have to outwork them. It can be done. Lee Adkins, Jim Laurita, Doug Reisterer all won PN races last year. Terry Housley made it to a final. Those arent big budget guys at all.

I do not have much more to add to what Justin Said.
I know of several new cars that were finish or being built for the 2011 ADRL season.
Kenny did alot for ProMod and Moutain Motor Pro Stock racing but it is time to take it to the next Level and this New Management team will do it.

ADRL will be fine in 2011 .

Vick said in his article that he had to wait a long time to get paid, and thats not a good sign.

It's almost impossible to run a series like this without a title sponsor for very long

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back