A round of applause for David Baca and Mach 1 (1 Viewer)

Seems to me like David's got a big heart, but the bravery of some of these children can melt even the hardest of hearts.

I worked with David for many years on his TA/FC and he is a guy who has had to scratch, crawl, sacrafice and work his azz off to get to where he is today... Nothing was ever givin to him... He has a heart of gold and the eye of the tiger... It's a shame he does not get the recognition he deserves or the air time... ;)

I wish David all the luck in the world today! Every race for that matter. I wish he would write a blog every day, I love reading his!!! Ofcourse I know that isint possible but I am just saying. Congrats, and hopefully he will go some rounds today.

I wish David all the luck in the world today! Every race for that matter. I wish he would write a blog every day, I love reading his!!! Ofcourse I know that isint possible but I am just saying. Congrats, and hopefully he will go some rounds today.

He does have one of the best blogs out there. Sometimes I feel like I'm there.

His teammate or owner used to post of the old mater. Mike Hinkerman, he seemed like a nice guy too.

Mike Henkelman drove his dads A/FUEL car for a couple of seasons... Yep he is on here also... I'm sure we will here more from him as soon as the swing is over... Now win sonoma for me D.B. see you there!!

Rick Henkelman is Davids crew chief
Mike Henkelman is Ricks son
Rick works on the crew and does marketing for the team I believe... Hope this answers your question and maybe Mike can clear up any errors... Rock on;)

Sorry about that, MIKE works on crew and marketing...
Rick is crew chief/tuner... And a damn good one...
Sorry about the name mix up...:(

I also said it wrong, I'm sure he does SOMETHING with the team. I'm tired.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I think Ricks other son Brandon, Mikes brother, actually drove his dad's A/FUEL car for those couple of years in question... Mike, please clear up this mess I got us in...
Peace Bro...:D

Mike is still BALD! David can't DANCE! But Rick looks good....all "O"'d out...

KB:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back