A book I got for Xmas... (1 Viewer)

The Swegian

Nitro Member
from my brother: Fuel & Guts:The Birth of Top Fuel Drag Racing by Tom Madigan with a foreword by our very own Dave McClelland. Has anybody seen this? On the cover of this coffee table book is the recreated Beebe & Mulligan fueler at what looks like it might have been the California Hot Rod Reunion. With a cursory glance, it looks awesome! Looks like some great stories and the pictures seem to really depict the early days in all their glory. I may be up a while tonight reading this.

from my brother: Fuel & Guts:The Birth of Top Fuel Drag Racing by Tom Madigan with a foreword by our very own Dave McClelland. Has anybody seen this? On the cover of this coffee table book is the recreated Beebe & Mulligan fueler at what looks like it might have been the California Hot Rod Reunion. With a cursory glance, it looks awesome! Looks like some great stories and the pictures seem to really depict the early days in all their glory. I may be up a while tonight reading this.

That sounds like a good book, do you know where your brother got it?

I have seen the book more than a few times at Borders. The cash hasn't been there, with the holidays and all, to get it. It is on the list for me to get. Mark, let me know how it is.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back