8 Legends Return (1 Viewer)

I would rather see them in some factory stock Chargers, Mustangs or Camaros. but It could be fun, especially with the cars wrapped to look like some of their old riders

My guess Garlits for sure , Shirley, Snake, Ace...maybe Connie and The Don. Think they could talk WJ into it?

I’ll be surprised if they’re not in Camaros.

I’ve had my race tickets and hotel for the Gators reserved for a couple of months now. And, I booked our flights and car today.

clip from the article

When all of the drivers are revealed, NHRA will post images of each driver’s custom Toyota Camry which will be distinctly wrapped to emulate looks inspired by some of the drivers’ favorite rides. Then fans will have the opportunity to vote for the first-round pairs they would like to see compete.

they are priming us for the debut of the NEW PS Toyota Camry body. 500 CI based on two 4 cylinder Camry engines siamesed together............Toyota will dominate and GM will pull out

Let's see...sitting around the table in a conference room on Financial Way in Glendora (next to a pretty nice golf course), the executives are puzzling over how to get 18 to 35-year-olds excited about drag racing. One offers, "let's put a bunch of 70-year-olds in family cars and have them race at one of our monument events! I know those vaping, cell phone addicted, inked up young'ns will come out in droves to witness this spectacular event!" The 70-year-olds in the board room nodded approvingly.

[

Let's see...sitting around the table in a conference room on Financial Way in Glendora (next to a pretty nice golf course), the executives are puzzling over how to get 18 to 35-year-olds excited about drag racing. One offers, "let's put a bunch of 70-year-olds in family cars and have them race at one of our monument events! I know those vaping, cell phone addicted, inked up young'ns will come out in droves to witness this spectacular event!" The 70-year-olds in the board room nodded approvingly.

Now thats funny, and they think no one watches pro stock??!

I don't care if I AM an Official Over 70 Guy. I would love to see Garlits make a pass, even in a tarted up Camry. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back