What's new

Pick the Winner Results_Seattle

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Nitro Member
Congrats to Jesse Robinson for taking the win this week.

Roger Hammon holds down the top spot in tight race for the season points

congrats Jesse!

I had a DNQ this week.... this time of year we get no sleep and no vacations trying to get our restorations done for Pebble Beach....so I forgot

Ours, a 1948 Tucker (#44) is going on the carrier next Monday, so the NHRA taking this weekend off will be much appreciated.....by me :)

none

Nitro Member
congrats Jesse!

I had a DNQ this week.... this time of year we get no sleep and no vacations trying to get our restorations done for Pebble Beach....so I forgot

Ours, a 1948 Tucker (#44) is going on the carrier next Monday, so the NHRA taking this weekend off will be much appreciated.....by me :)
Great job Jesse and Roger. Thanks, PJ. Bob, sorry you missed your picks. Good luck with the Tucker... I bet it's a beauty (hint: pics)!

Bubba

Nitro Member
congrats Jesse!
Congrats, Jesse! Good luck with the Tucker, Bob!

FABMAN

Nitro Member
Thanks everyone, I haven't watch the race yet so I was shocked I actually made. It ,to the top.. I missed a race yearly this so it will help a little. Again Thanks everyone especially PJ and Shannon for the fun contest.