What's new

CHRR 2017

glofria

Nitro Member
That seems to be a interesting question which remains to be scene. We are not going to be there as family duties call; the oldest nephew is getting married.

Mike English should be there working the mike though.

I went the last two years and had a fantastic time and had intentions of going again this year. Instead, I'm heading to Vegas next weekend and then staying there through the following weekend. Have a great time at The Patch, Martin!

glofria

Nitro Member
Prayers and positive vibes needed.

They say the engine reignited after throwing a rod out and oiled him down. These AA/FA are exhibition cars and don't have all the latest safety gizmos required on the other types of cars.

glofria

Nitro Member
Brett Henry passed away last night.

Had the privilege to have meet him and his team a couple of years ago and couldn't be more impressed with their kindness and excitement about drag racing. Praying now for his family and crew. It going to be a tough tow home.

Nitro Member
I never got to meet Brett but only heard good things about him. To read on FB this morning that he passed was a shock. I knew he got injured badly but when the news said he was conscious and talking you just assume he's going to make it.