Bruno

Discussion in 'NHRA' started by FABMAN, Nov 13, 2017.

1. FABMAN

Nitro Member

He had a few mistakes but overall he did a great job, I hope they can work out something to keep him booth.

• Agree Agree x 7
  2. Professor Dave

Nitro Member

I know this is a nitro site, but Bruno helps with the PS coverage, given his background in comp and stock. I'll admit to being bias since I know both he and his dad and both are quite bright, smart racers, and good people. I think all of the on camera FS talent is good (glad to see more than just one woman) and I like how they've worked some sportsmen coverage into the pro show.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. stitcherbob

Nitro Member

it's all good on here Dave, not just Nitro

4. DrRocket

Nitro Member

The problem is, as I understand it, he's still an active racer. Plus, he's got Garage Squad and Truck U. That, along with a wife and 2 sons. He's got a full plate and probably doesn't want to do a full pull.

I do think he does a very good job, is good in front of the camera, and obviously knows his stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ScojoDak

Nitro Member

It was refreshing to hear Bruno.

6. I was NITRO BREATH

Nitro Member

bruno is a great addition to the team. Jamie is also vey good. And amanda has improved tremendously this yr.
    in general the broadcast was a vast improvement from last yr

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. TooTall999

Nitro Member

Now all they need is a knowledgeable, un-biased replacement for T-Ped....:rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Pure Genius! Pure Genius! x 2
  8. turbo ken

Nitro Member

It was a good race to watch without hearing T-Ped hardly talk when Bruno was in the booth.

9. ironpony

Nitro Member

Bruno is a racer who is a fan.............

• Like Like x 1
  10. handsome

Nitro Member

i just wish he would stop doing spots on pro stock and fuel injection..... WE KNOW they went to fuel injection 2 years ago.... stop beating that horse every race

• Like Like x 1
  11. John Capps Sr.

Nitro Member

Bruno is an excellent reporter and fits right in with the other great (and knowledgeable) reporters that roam the pits. I think we are lucky to have a Sport that does such a great job on reporting the unseen aspects of what the racers are contending with.

12. mgty3whlr

Nitro Member

Bruno is a breath of fresh air in the booth. I'm wondering if they are gonna ditch Dave or Tony and use him as a replacement or do what most other sports broadcasts do and have 3 or more in the booth to commentate a better show? Since we aren't gonna see Mike Dunn or Bob Frey again, maybe grab Alan and Bruno to do the whole show because between the 2 of them, Their knowledge surpasses what Dave and Tony have.

13. Leebone

Nitro Member

Bruno is good, but Amanda is easier to look at! :D

• Agree Agree x 2